A very limited run of our Racking Jacket, in 3 unique hand-dyed colors, with detailed re-enforced stitching. Dan McLean has taken some Spring Covid-19 overstock and reinterpreted them to be insanely desirable.
She hand-dyed optic white pieces in her own Cozy In Color collection palette and then applied her signature, re-enforced stitching on the pockets, and on the zipper.
Colors offered: Purple Yam, 7:48pm (blue), and Moonlit fog (gray).
Each piece is unique and one of a kind.
– Moto jacket styling that may be worn loose or fitted
– Lightweight with a shrunken fit
– Front zip in nickel finish
– Raw edged collar enforced with rows of quilting
– Can be worn as a suit with the Racing Pant
– Hand dyed pieces should be laundered separately in cold water
– 56% Lyocell and 44% Linen
– 95% Organic Cotton 5% Spandex rib insets on the inner arm
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.