Our bestselling high-rise flares have been interpreted in a high stretch corduroy that resembles velvet. These have been fitted on an average height and inseam, and designed to have an elongating effect. The initial fit should be tight as the corduroy will relax some with wear.
– 70’s inspired high-waist wide leg pant
– Double V back yoke with topstitching
– Deep patch pockets
– Side zip with button closure
– Deadstock corduroy composed of 97% cotton 3% spandex
– Quantity produced: 39 in claret
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
This garment is composed of quality deadstock fabric. It’s a product of creative conservation that is invested in securing resources for future generations.