It doesn’t feel like this skirt was designed four years ago, but here we are, still in the thrall of a 90’s revival, contemplating sweat skirts. First introduced in 2015, the steamer skirt references locomotives, rave culture and 90’s style in a retro-futuristic mash up of organic cotton French terry with a stretchy rib. A centered kangaroo pocket and back vent provide functional and aesthetic design elements to this column skirt.
– Stretch rib fold over waistband
– Rib details at knee and hem
– Kangaroo front pocket
– A sweat pant alternative, ankle length on most
– Body conscious fit with shaping design lines
– Vent in back
– Body: 100% organic cotton Rib: 95% organic cotton 5% spandex
– Quantity produced: 11 in Claret
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Knitted in South Carolina by a pioneering mill exploring sustainable fabrications since 2003. Our French Terry is balanced, durable, retains shape and color. With proper care it will endure for years.