We’ve refined ideas for denim pencil skirts every year since 2005. The Lotta skirt upholds a penchant for romantic detail. The work pockets on this skirt suggest a bravura self-confidence our woman embodies Constructed in BCI cotton that will mold to your body, the initial fit should be snug to allow for the denim to break in.
Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is the largest cotton sustainability program in the world. Licensed BCI Farmers produce cotton in a way that cares for the environment, minimizing the negative effects of fertilizers and pesticides, and caring for water, soil health and natural habitats. BCI Farmers also commit to decent work principles – conditions that support workers’ safety and well being.
– Peg top BCI denim skirt with a front slit
– Large, buttoned angled patch pockets
– Streamlined back with centered zip for ease of wear
– Body: 98% BCI Cotton 2% Elastane
– Quantity produced: 53 in tonka
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.