End rolls of textiles from previous season styles have been cut into bias, and applied by hand across the front of this dress. Utilizing every inch of yardage to amplify pattern, texture and color.
– Muslin sack dress with ease
– Drop sleeve with a scoop neck
– ¾ length sleeves
– Narrow skirt with no back vent
– Hem extends below the knee
– Secured side pockets
– Body: 100% Cotton
– Quantity produced: 19 in Marine
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A
Embellished with end rolls from previous seasons, this garment embodies a design methodology that is invested in securing resources for future generations.