A minimal denim coverall for warmer weather that’s fitted, industrious and flexible.
– Dual front trouser pockets and back patch pockets
– Covered zipper closure
– V neck and sleeveless
– Darted at the shoulder and back waist
– Culotte leg shape will hit the middle calf on most
– Body: 98% BCI Cotton 2% Elastane
– Quantity produced: 44 in vintage wash
– First fit should be snug, as the textile will release with wear
– Use caution prior to laundering as dye transfer may occur
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is the largest cotton sustainability program in the world. Licensed BCI Farmers produce cotton in a way that cares for the environment, minimizing the negative effects of fertilizers and pesticides, and caring for water, soil health and natural habitats. BCI Farmers also commit to decent work principles – conditions that support workers’ safety and wellbeing.