A waxed cotton, water-repellant jacket with unusual tailoring. Padded shoulders and aerodynamic design lines suit the dystopian future we find ourselves in. We only made a few as this style didn’t go into production, but this one can fit up to size 8. We’re offering here to gauge interest for future production.
– Waxed cotton and fully lined
– Covered zipper and padded shoulders
– Extreme hourglass shaping
– Rib inserts on the skinny sleeves
– Shell: 100% cotton Contrast: 45% hemp 45% organic cotton
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Waxed cotton apparel has a long history in menswear, but it has an unusual surface and you can feel the wax. It ages in a similar manner as leather and will mold to your body and crease with movement. This is the desired appearance, achieved over time. Additional layers of wax can be reapplied, year after year.