Draping from the Forties has been modernized in this high-stretch denim dress. Refined pleating shapes the bodice, while a restrained v-neck and cap sleeves convey a contemporary confidence. An inverted front pleat at the hem encourages mobility while secured pockets lend utility to tailored dressing. Our deep dye denim has a matte appearance and a richness of tone. Lighter colors use the reverse side of this textile for the face.
– Décolleté neckline with a fitted sheath silhouette
– Inverted front pleat for increased mobility in the tapered silhouette
– Pleating a the shoulders for feminine shaping
– Slit pockets at the hips for a tailored fit
– Body: 97% cotton 3% spandex deadstock fabric
– Quantity produced: 36 in black 64 in galazy
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.