An incredibly soft, lightweight pant with idiosyncratic details that create a popular silhouette. The organic cotton muslin body has an organic knit inset at the inseam for style and comfort. Gathers along the front convey a relaxed vibe that’s heightened when cuffed. A mid-rise, exposed button fly and deep gusseted pockets flatter the body while remaining low-key. Back pockets and belt loops extend storage and styling options. The softened cotton will loosen with wear, the initial fit should be snug.
– Dual gusseted patch pockets
– Ribbed inserts at the calf for flexibility and ease
– Belt loops for styling options
– Generous fit, consider sizing down
– Body: 100% Organic Cotton; Rib: 95% Organic Cotton 5% Spandex
– Quantity produced: 78 in umber
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Organic cotton agriculture exhibits a better immunity to severe climate conditions and sustains up to 30-50% more moisture than conventional cotton, requiring less irrigation to grow.