One of two editions we have created in a limited supply of chenille tapestry. The Audition Coat has a mini-swing shape created by deep pleats at the angled back hem. It features a high jewel neckline, a discrete three button closure, on seam pockets and fitted, bracelet-length sleeves. Our color offerings have been carefully considered to ensure this jacket will work in to your wardrobe all year round.
– Three button closure, close to the neckline
– Dual wide back pleats
– Fitted bracelet length sleeves
– Hits just below waist
– On-seam ticket pockets
– Unlined heavy chenille tapestry
– Composed of: 65% rayon 35% polyester
– Quantity produced: 36 in black
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Composed of a tapestry left over from another manufacturer’s production. This garment embodies a design methodology that is invested in securing resources for future generations.