One of our favorite projects as young sewers was designing halter tops. The Affect Wrap is an iteration of this approach to dressing for today. Constructed of hemp linen, it has a modest V-neck that may be worn in the front or back. Varying tie widths assist with adjusting the size while allowing the under ties to remain concealed. Sleeveless with upper arm coverage, we also like to layer this piece.
– Wrapped crop top
– V Neck with adjustable ties
– Wear alone or layered in winter months
– Hemp linen textile will become softer and suppler over time
– Body: 56% Lyocell and 44% Linen
– Quantity produced: 47 in black
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.